Hey you beautiful resident of Geist, we are happy you found us in your time of need. We know you are in a hurry to get your big or small appliance fixed but don't just hire the first Tom, Dick, or Harry you come across because not all appliance repair companies are created equal. Here is a list of some things to consider before you hire someone to fix that dryer that won't heat, the leaking refrigerator, or that dishwasher that is not draining.
1) Make sure they will have the parts to do the job especially if you have a job that needs to be fixed asap like a fridge full of food.
2) Check to make sure it is plugged in or that a circuit didn't blow or something.
3) Look to see if it is still under warranty.
4) Ask if all their technicians have been trained properly.
So give us a call at 317-316-3437 and we will be there at your convenience.
It you don't see your city on this list and you found this killer website just give us a call anyway and, if you ask nicely, we may be able to figure out a way to service your appliance that is in need of repair :)
Here are some questions people like you always have for us, so if you made it this far you will be rewarded with the answers.
1) How much is this going to cost?
Well this is kind of a tough one to answer over the phone or on a website because we can't actually see the problem. What we can tell you is that we will give you a quote and if you decide to do the job right there and then our repair guys will most likely have the parts need to fix the job on the spot. We also understand that you may want to get a few other estimates but typically we are very affordable and some people have actually said the prices are down right cheap.
2) Do you offer any kind of a guarantee on the work you provide?
We absolutely do offer a guarantee on any and all of our work. Please ask for details as it may vary depending on the type of job we are doing and the age of the appliance that is being repaired
3) Do you offer any type of coupons, discounts, or specials?
Yes we do but they do change from time to time so we don't list them on our site.
4) What's the next step?
Give us a call or go ahead and fill the form out at the top of this page and we will take great care of you.
We consider it an honor to serve you! Make it a great day and we look forward to talking with you soon.